I'm Jacquetta, I'm a Photographer and Retoucher based in London. I have been working in the industry for the last 5 years but I have been photographing long before that. It runs in my family, my father is a photographer and I genuinely don't think he ever puts his camera down. His passion and skills for photography were handed down to me. He let me borrow his equipment from an early age, and since I've had my hands on a camera I have never looked back, only through the lens.
I have worked with brands big and small, like Glastonbury, Nike London, Hugo Boss, Aldo Shoes, Evans Clothing, Method Cleaning, Saturday Night Takeaway TV, Deliveroo, Ben and Jerry’s, Costa Coffee, Cobra Beer. I have photographed Celebrities from Love Island, Made in Chelsea, and Strictly. I've shot on Yachts, underwater, in Olympic Velodromes, inside double-decker buses, out of car windows, off speedboats, and more. There are few places I haven’t ventured with my camera.
Awards & Publications
- Perfocal: Top 25 Photographers in London 2020
- Creators Magazine: Published Photographer December Issue 2018
- Nakid Magazine: Artist/Photographer to watch 2016
- NIN Magazine: Portuguese Photography Magazine 2016
- Streetlevel Photoworks Selected Photographer 2016
- DURA: Dundee University Review of the Arts 2016
- The Scotsman Newspaper: Review on Degree Show work 2016